Egg Paratha is an easy breakfast, brunch or dinner recipe made with scrambled egg stuffed in chapati dough rolled and cooked in a pan. It is rich in protein, healthy and tasty. It is a soft and delicious meal which is loved by kids.
Egg Paratha recipe
2 cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
1 tsp Salt
Water As required
1 cup Onion (Sliced)
2 Green chilies
1/4 tsp Pepper powder
4 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt and mix well. Add water slowly and knead a firm dough. Cover the bowl with tight lid and set aside.
- Start preparing for scrambled eggs. In a pan heat oil add chopped onion, green chilies and cook until onion becomes soft.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper powder and cook until eggs get cooked thoroughly. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Divide the dough into small balls and dust it with wheat.
- Roll them into small thick circles and place the scrambled eggs, shredded cheese in center and seal the edges.
- Again, roll it into flat thin circles gently.
- In a hot tawa place stuffed egg paratha and cook it in a medium flame until the brown spots started appearing.
- Flip and cook on the other side until the brown spots started appearing.
- Serve hot parathas.